Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Twisted Rose by Amber Kell


When Ian Stiller goes to rescue his drunken friend from a BDSM club, he's surprised to find himself attracted to the owner, Daniel Rose. A killing spree throws the two men together when Rose decides he needs his favorite detective to help catch the murderer. Ian's disguise as Daniel's new sub takes a turn for the darker side when the undercover detective begins to suspect the killer is someone close to them.
 
                        4.75 STARS

This is another Amber Kell book that I love, so far I haven't found a book of hers that i didn't love yet, expect maybe that i read so fast that I have to wait for a new one to come out. 

Ian is an undercover cop, who is a good guy, his friend calls him middle of the night and Ian jumps to help. He meets Daniel at the BDSM club when he goes to pick up his friend, thats where we start the story.

Daniel is a dominate rich guy, but seems to have a good heart, and falls quickly for Ian. I thought this story was well written, even the love at first sight worked for this story, I hope we get more of this tale cuz I liked it. I recommend this story the sex is hot and the storyline is put together well.

No comments:

Post a Comment