Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Texas Rough (Texas Soul #1) by Sara York


Texas Rough (Texas Soul, #1)
Lane Daniels loves his job, working as a foreman on the south Texas ranch gives him the type of satisfaction he’s always craved, but the owner of Crazy Hills ranch, Gresh Hamilton Miller the third, has woven his way under Lane’s skin, leaving Lane crazy for the man’s touch. But doing the boss is out of the question.

Gresh wants more from Lane than his ability to handle livestock, he wants it all. Lane won’t give him the time of day so he forces the issue, setting up a date that Lane believes to be a business meeting. Alone together, Lane and Gresh ignite in a flash of passion.

Just when it feels like there could be something more between Lane and Gresh, the new doctor in town, Riley, sets his sights on Lane. Riley chases hard after him, insinuating himself in Lane’s life, highlighting Gresh’s faults. But Gresh won’t give up without a fight. Will Lane and Gresh be able to survive the intrusion, or will Riley be the one walking away with Lane's heart?

Texas Rough is the first book in Sara York’s Texas series. Texas Hard and Texas Twist are next in line. Get ready to get your cowboy on and go for a rough ride


                                                                           4.75 STARS 

Maybe I'm just a sucker for a cowboy, but I loved this book and at .99cents you get a steal. I'm trying to think of what I liked best about this story I mean the characters are great I got into each character easily and understood where each was coming from, I enjoyed the secondary characters also. The story line had a little drama and some angst but the sex is off the charts Hot and yesss!!! it's a series or trilogy. What more can you ask for? Not a lot this story just works for me Lane & Gresh each have major issues and faults but they also have some intense chemistry that you can feel jump right off the pages. 
  
I got any questions that I may have had answered, and their issues explained very well also. I will say that I didn't like Riley there are times in this story that he just creeps me the hell out but I think the second book is his story so I'll hold judgement for now.It was a really good start to this series (trilogy) and I have already bought the second book which I'll give my opinion on soon. I think you'll enjoy this book I know I did, I Highly Recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment