Thursday, October 25, 2012

Here's Some Quick Reviews

I have read some really awesome books lately and being a procrastinator I'm getting behind so I've taken the shorter stories that I have read lately and doing some quick reviews to catch up

HOTEL PENS by Geoffrey Knight  5 STARS Yes this is a shorter story but it had such a beautiful intense emotional love story packed into it. I seriously enjoyed this story I would Highly Recommend

ANGEL AMONG WOLVES: THE INITIATION by Mallorie Griffin 2 STARS I got this as a free read from ARe. It wasn't what I thought it would be from the blurb didn't really work for me

RUN ALGER RUN by Stephani Hecht  4.5 STARS This is from the Wayne county series which is a spinoff of the Lost Shifters series and I really enjoyed it. It's a fun sweet mate story that introduces us to some different kinds of shifters that I can't wait to read about.

SAINTS CURSE:LUKE by Lee Brazil  4.75 STARS This is another mate storyline but I really enjoyed it too it was exciting and fun  I will definitely want to read the second one in this series.

IN ALL YOUR WAYS by Cari Z  4.75 STARS This was another free read I got and was pleasantly surprised I really liked it. A fascinating short story but very intense and well written characters.

THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING DENNY by Kari Gregg 4 STARS another free read and I liked it would have liked it more if it was a little bit longer would have liked to gotten more back story because the characters were interesting and the plot was intriguing.

BLOOD OF AN ANGEL by Stephani Hecht 4.5 STARS This is one of the Drone Vampire series and it's really good I liked how it ended and how the characters interact with ones from previous books.

Okay that's it for now on the quick reviews but I got plenty more waiting LOL Have an awesome day and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment