Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ervin's Dilemma (Wayne County Wolves #1) by Stephani Hecht


Ervin's Dilemma (Wayne County Wolves, #1)First there were the Lost Shifters; now there are the Wayne County Wolves.

Ever since his old pack had given up their criminal ways and joined the Wayne County Wolves, Ervin's been depressed. Not only is his new pack completely goody two-shoes, it's also sadly lacking gay members. So Ervin has little hope of ever finding his mate. But just when he least expects it, he finds shy yet sexy wolf shifter Miles. Unfortunately, Miles has vowed to never belong to a formal pack, which makes him a rogue; in the shifter world that makes him both dangerous and a target.

Although Miles tries to resist Ervin, he can't help being drawn to the domineering man. When Mile's siblings are captured, he knows he won't be able to get them back on his own. Will Ervin help? And at what price?

                                                               4.5 STARS 

This is the first book in a new spin-off series, I was wondering when we would get more from Chris & Cassie's pack. I was not disappointed it was action packed and exciting, I was on the edge of my seat. And I'm really liking the new characters especially Nico & Braxton I can't wait for their stories, this one was more action packed it even left me wanting more. I think I'm gonna enjoy this new series immensely. I recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment