Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sex on the Hoof (Protect and Serve #1) by Silvia Violet


Sex on the Hoof (Protect and Serve #1)
Deer shifter Jason Fleetfoot has turned his life around. After years of taking chances, he's got a job as a crime lab technician, and he's determined to forgo the risky behavior of his past.

Then he meets Drew Danvers, the only undead detective in the city. Jason hates vampires, or does he? Drew defies all the stereotypes of his kind and something about him has taken hold of Jason and won't let go.

Will Jason take a chance on a man others would label a risk to his health if not his very life?


                                             4.5 STARS 

I totally loved this book so much so when I finished I had to immediately go by the second book in this series. I was laughing my ass off with this book, the sarcasm (which of course you guys know I love) is wonderful and abundant, the sex is scorching HOT! so was the chemistry between Jason & Drew, it is intense. It was exciting the way they both fought their attraction but all it took was a lust demon (BTW I want one of those LOL) to set off the sparks. I enjoyed that Jason stood up for how he felt about Drew even when everybody and I mean everybody tries to warn him away. I recommend this book left me smiling by the end Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment