Sunday, June 10, 2012

Places In Time (Time Is Eternity) by Cardeno C

Places In Time
Actor Ethan Baker was voted the “Sexiest Man Alive” two times, but that doesn’t stop his girlfriend from breaking up with him. As he has for years, Ethan turns to Jude Harrison, his best friend and the one “forever” person in his life. What should have been a short trip to reach Jude turns into an unexpectedly long journey when a mysterious woman forces Ethan to visit places in time he’d long forgotten. Suddenly Ethan sees Jude’s actions over the years from a different perspective, but it’s his own reaction that’s the biggest surprise.

                                                            4.25 STARS 

I liked this one in the Time is Eternity books, it had a "It's a Wonderful Life"  feel to it but it was well thought out and I felt I got a good sense of the characters Jude more that Ethan, I kinda didn't like Ethan he seemed full of himself and clueless at the same time. Jude on the other hand was an sweet character who would do anything for the one he loves. It's a sweet, wake up call for Ethan that I really enjoyed reading. I recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment