Thursday, June 21, 2012

Me, Myself and I (Dark Reflections #1) by Natasha Duncan Drake


Me, Myself and I (Dark Reflections, #1)
Tristan is an actor and he plays a supervillain in the movies. At least he thought he did, but then he has an accident and he wakes up surrounded by the world of the films. Now he has to figure out if he's hallucinating, if somehow the movies are real and he's been transplanted to another world or if he is actually Devon, a supervillain having a psychotic break. Whatever the answer: it's frighteningly crazy.

                                                    4.5 STARS 

Some of the best books I have read have actually come from the free section on amazon, and this happens to be one of them. It's more of a science fiction story than a romance, I believe it's gonna be a series (yeah here I go again) so it's got a maybe love story going on except I'm not sure which guys I want to get together. Even the Devon & Tristan which is a little weird  considering they seem to be the same person but still Damn it was HOT! Add in Eric who plays Gage, I found this story fascinating in that I could really see a movie in the plot. It's a short story that I don't want to give to much away, but I will say I will be looking for the next one in this series. I recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment