Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Home Sweet Home (Kinky Quickies #5) by Kim Dare


Home Sweet Home (Stand Alone Short Stories, #5)
Jay’s a good submissive. Richard has never regretted taking him under his protection. He’s never regretted deciding that it was time for them to move into their first house together either. The only thing Richard doesn’t understand is why Jay’s been so damn determined to nag him into choosing something for the house.

When Jay comes home to a find a shock in their hallway, he’s about to find out exactly what his master thinks of his nagging..


                                                                     4.25 STARS 

I laughed my ass off at this book, of course it's a classic Kim Dare book with lots of BDSM and a cute love story as well, but the giant penis sculpture was hilarious. I looked over at my hubby and asked if I could get one, he just rolled his eyes at me. I thought this relationship between Jay & Richard worked very well for this story, Jay seems to really struggle with feeling secure in his partnership with Richard, so he nags to make him feel as though he's wanted, And Richard is gonna show him that he is. I recommend 

No comments:

Post a Comment