Saturday, June 16, 2012

Seth's Chance (Brac Pack #27) by Lynn Hagen


Seth's Chance (Brac Pack #27)
Seth McGavin moves to Brac Village to care for his nephew Oscar after a house fire claims Oscar’s parents. He doesn’t expect to find Chance Lakeland, and he certainly doesn’t expect to fall for the tall, handsome man.

Chance Lakeland seems to be blowing it with his mate, Seth. He can’t seem to say the right thing. He can’t even seem to keep his mate safe when it seems that, at every turn, Seth is being threatened, or even worse, hurt.

When Seth is attacked on several different occasions, Chance has had enough. He tries to convince his mate to move in with him, but Seth is adamant about keeping his independence, even at the cost of his safety.

Seth doesn’t go looking for trouble, but it finds him at every turn. Can Chance convince Seth to take a leap of faith and trust him, or will Seth run into the wrong man and get himself killed?

When one of Seth’s attacks proves more dangerous than anyone thought possible, things begin to change in the paranormal world


                                                                   4.5 STARS 

Yes I know I loved this one too. but here's the thing, I read to be entertained, to be taken some place where dreams do come true, and love really does concur all. I don't want to read about realism if I did I would read non fiction instead of fiction, life can be crappy all on it's own I want to read to relax, laugh, and maybe sometimes (yes only sometimes) cry a little. Ok I'll get over myself and start my opinion of this book. LOL

Seth just has some pretty shitty luck, thats about the only way I can describe his life, of course this sweet guy is taking care of his orphaned nephew whose disabled after a fire that killed his parents. So Seth is trying to get his life on track by moving to Brac Village and working at the diner where he has met Chance whose a bear shifter and twin to Chauncey who we met in a previous book.

Chance is my favorite of the bear shifters, he's funny, hyper and loves his family, especially his twin unconditionally. I really liked that not only did we get a completely different type of love story complete with jealousy but not the way you think it'll come through, but we got this intense family drama that made me love Chance so much, it shows how close twins can be. It also has a completely separate action story that just adds to the excitement of this story.

The Brac Pack series is one of my top favorite series (Yes I have alot of favorite series but WTH that's me) Ms. Hagen has kept me entertained with each book now that's saying something since I'm on book #27 and I can't wait for the next one. I recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment