Saturday, July 7, 2012

Altered States by L.E. Harner & Laura Harner

Altered States (Love is Always Write)
This son of a bitch has been underneath my skin ever since he transferred into the department. Word has it that he's one of the best damn homicide detectives in the city, but the fact of the matter is that he's a Grade A arrogant asshole. Pretty much every time he opens his mouth, I want to slug him – or stick my tongue down his throat, I'm not always really sure which, or even if I want to choose one. My libido doesn't seem to give a tinker's damn that I'm pretty sure he's straight, and while jerking off in the shower is starting to get pretty damn old, I foresee a lot more of it in my future – because the Chief just paired us up to work a new case…
                                                        4.75 STARS 

I Loved this story, it was funny as hell but serious and sweet at the same time, even incredibly sad too. I will tell you this I soo did not see that ending coming which just made me want to read more, and I gotta wonder if Sam will be in the next one since this was more his story. I found it exciting though I didn't feel the chemistry between Sam & Travis there was diffidently lust. And Travis I really want to get to know more, his cocky, confident attitude I really liked I can't wait to see how he deals with this next situation in his life. I Highly Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment