Saturday, July 14, 2012

Unthinkable (Tate Pack #1) by Vicktor Alexander


Unthinkable (Tate Pack, #1)
Richard Tillson was happy with his life...well...sort of. He has spent the last few years of his life making a name for himself in the dance community, has a very expensive apartment in Manhattan and he knows he's gorgeous. So why is he so miserable?

Enter Vernon "Vet" Tate. The older brother of Richard's best friend Amanda Lynn. The first time the two men meet it's when Vet is saving Richard's life from an oncoming vehicle. Moments later Vet is turning Richard's life upside down by telling him that his baby sister, who had passed weeks before, left her three newborn children to Richard, to share custody with Vet.

Things wouldn't have been so bad for Vet, a wolf shifter, if Richard wasn't also his mate, his very human, very male, mate.

So how will Richard cope with becoming a father, giving up his sophisticated New York lifestyle for a ranch out in Wichita Falls, Texas, and finding out that not only do shape shifters exist, but he's the mate of the Alpha?

                                                                 4.75 STARS 

I know I may get some shit for this one but what can I say I freaking Loved it. Yes It jumps into a very fast relationship, and yeah I may have had a few eyebrow raising moments but Unthinkable was hilarious and sexy and sweet and just adorable. 

Richard's character was so well described I swear I have meet this man before LOL yes I really felt like I knew this character. Although we'll say he goes with the flow a little to easily I didn't feel like I was missing anything, and he does still have questions and issues even with not freaking out over the shape shifting thing and he settles very easily with being a co-parent to triplets. Just a side note I have three kids and I would be effing freaking my ass out seriously!!! But I really liked Richards' character a lot.

Vets' character we don't get as much info on but he still came across as fun, and loveable especially with being mates with Richard. And Damn the sex is Scorching HOT!! We're talking needing a cold shower HOT!! Yeah my inner perv is really happy. The action/drama storyline plays out well without being angsty, and I enjoyed getting to know the secondary characters also. 

I have already bought the next books in this series yes I really liked this story, so I will Highly Recommend and will be back to review the next one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment