Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bound by Danger (Men of Honor #4) by SE Jakes


Bound by Danger (Men of Honor, #4)
The danger that drew them together could send them over the edge…

Men of Honor, Book 4

Playing the role of enforcer in the Killers motorcycle club, all CIA operative Clint “Tomcat” Sommers has to do is make sure he has a body to show for his work. Thanks to his ability to move stealthily and easily between the two worlds, the CIA is damned close to making one of its biggest MC gang busts.

Two years undercover have taken their toll, but there’s no backing out now. Tomcat’s only reprieve from the pressure is fantasizing about the newest member of the gang.

Worry for his cousin’s involvement in the Killers drove Navy SEAL Jace Reynolds to agree to infiltrate the gang to do some short-term surveillance for the FBI. The deal: do the job, and his cousin gets witness protection. When he meets Tomcat, though, his fantasies kick into overdrive. Meeting men while on active duty is tough. Acting on his desires within the club could have deadly consequences.

Despite the risks, Tomcat’s and Jace’s off hours flare hotter than a full-throttle burnout. But the smoke is bound to attract unwanted attention. And when Tomcat suddenly disappears, the secrets both warriors keep could send one of them to the grave. 

                                                                               5 STARS 

The first book of this series I loved, the second I really really liked, the third was pretty good, but this one effing ROCKED! I was hooked on this series with the very first book but the last two in this series left me wondering if I should even buy the fourth one, don't get me wrong they were good stories they just weren't anywhere as awesome as the first one, and I was left with way too many unanswered questions plus felt really lost in on the characters in book three more than two. But anyway I'm soo glad I stuck it out Bound by Danger was in my opinion even better than the first Men of Honor book. 

I wanted to be entertained and I definitely was, the chemistry between Jace & Clint is incredible plus I got plenty of info on the action/ drama storyline in this book which made it more intriguing on top of all that we get some intel on the characters in previous books and got to meet an new potential couple hopefully for a future book.

Jace & Clint(Tomcat) both have some serious issues with trust and what both of their secretive jobs involve them in. I really liked that both were willing to fight for each other even when they were fighting with each other. I also really enjoyed the fact that it wasn't a fast relationship it took a really long time. I really don't wanna give the story away but there were so many wonderful and surprising plots to this story that I felt captivated the entire book. The characters and plot points were easy to follow and I felt that all my questions were answered without any confusion or frustration. I simply LOVED this story. I Highly Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment