Friday, July 20, 2012

Hold Tight (Willow Springs Ranch Series, #2) by Laura Harner & LE Harner


Hold Tight (Willow Springs Ranch Series, #2)
Sheriff Holden Titus had organized his fresh start down to the last detail. Except for the part about the bomb that blew his plans all to hell. Now he’s running out of time, without a job, without a home, and struggling to get back on his feet. Literally.

Despite the impolite rejection, Drew knows he didn’t have the wrong impression months ago when he asked the sheriff to dance, but he never expected to have Holden’s life in his hands. Literally.

Thanks to some meddlesome matchmaking, the two men are now temporary housemates at the Willow Springs Ranch and Drew is determined to help Holden heal, both physically and emotionally. Even if it means he has to drag the other man kicking and screaming to physical therapy…and out of the closet. In fact, that might be kind of fun.

The problem is, Holden doesn’t consider himself in the closet…but not all secrets are created equal


                                                                        4.25 STARS 

This series is one I have been looking forward too, I absolutely LOVED the first book Ty Hard. Now Hold Tight is good and I really enjoyed it but Ty and Cass are my favorite couple, while Holden & Drew were an sweet couple I felt like we dealt more with their personal issues than getting to know them as a couple or their relationship. Holden not only is so far in the closet that he can't even see the light under the door but he also has physical issues and a personal issue that I did not see coming.

Drew seems like such a sweet character and I felt bad for him, with the way he's treated by Holden. I wanted to punch Holden on more than one occasion in this story, and at times felt Drew could do better than allow himself to be treated that way. I did love the fact that we got more of Ty & Cass I seriously LOVED getting to see them again and how much that their in love. I hope the next story is about Chad but either way I'm looking forward to reading it. I recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment