Thursday, July 19, 2012

Swept Away by Sloan Parker


Swept Away (Don't Read in the Closet)
Free novelette written for the M/M Romance group's "Hot Summer Days" event.

The biggest case of Eddie’s career and nothing’s going right. He’s stuck in a stifling courtroom with the air conditioning on the fritz during the worst heat wave in years, and the judge has denied his latest motion. He just wants to spend a quiet night celebrating with his partner, Mike, on their fifteenth anniversary.

But Mike has a surprise in mind this year. A surprise that may be more than Eddie imagined possible.

                                                  5+ STARS 

This was a free story that I found on allromanceebooks.com which being so new to all this I wish someone would have told me it existed I've been buying from Amazon but I really loved the selection at ARC better. Anyway I loved Sloan Parker's book Take me Home so much that I bought a couple other books by this author which I have enjoyed greatly. This being a short story I wasn't expecting what I got which was a beautiful, intense, sexy, amazing story of love that I will read again & again. You can actually feel love between Eddie & Mike not including the hot sexy chemistry even after 15 yrs together, I haven't read alot of books that have an older established couple in them but I wouldn't mind reading more, I mean every couple has their ups & downs but I think it's so beautiful and real when a couple can't stick it out and work through their problems, its too easy nowdays  to just split up or divorce. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment