Saturday, July 14, 2012

Full Circle (Sanctuary #5) by RJ Scott


Full Circle (Sanctuary, #5)
Manny Sullivan is the backbone of Sanctuary. He has his fingers in every pie and when he spots Josh Headley where he shouldn't be, it is Manny that goes in and rescues him.

Josh is in Sanctuary witness protection after his dad turns on the Bullens. Not only is his dad a murderer but he finds out his ex was a liar who was using him for information. What started with the death of Elisabeth is drawing to a close and Josh and Manny are in the middle of it all.

When Manny risks his life, could it finally be time for Josh to risk his heart?


                                    4.75 STARS 


I'm struggling with which story is my favorite 4 or 5, I think I'll have to say both because outta all 5 so far these two books made me not only want more but gave me the chemistry between the MC's and the intense story I was looking for also.

 In Full Circle Manny which we met in previous books is the IT guy, but he's also trained for combat too so that makes him sexy, nerdy and dangerous all at the same time and that sooo worked for me. I felt we got more to his character than any of the previous ones, so we're not surprised when his past actually becomes a serious part to the drama for this book. Plus we get to watch Manny in action both in and out of the bedroom.


Josh was just the sweetest character, he reminded me alot of Morgan, from the first book so it was awesome to see them get along so well. The ex boyfriend at the beginning was an interesting surprise but fun too and what a way for Josh & Manny to meet. The sparks fly between these two but there's such a sweet love story wrapped up in all the action too. I felt so bad for everything Josh is going through but it was nice that he is finally finding a place to fit in.


I can't wait for the next book which I hope is Jake & Sean but I don't know for sure, so I just gotta be patient. What am I saying my OCD is gonna be screaming till the next one LOL. Full Circle is an exciting story with a sweet love story woven into it  I highly Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment