Monday, March 11, 2013

Tattooed & Taken (Special Operations #2) & My Guardian Angelo (Special Operations #3) by Stormy Glenn


Tattooed & Taken
Deputy Robby Harrison wanted Wren Crivello from the moment they met, but no matter how hard he tries, Wren seems to only want to be friends. When Robby gets fired from his job by his brother, he suddenly realizes he’s chasing after a lost cause. In a fit of anger and depression, Robby ties one on at the local bar, only to wake the next morning in bed with a naked woman. Totally freaked out, Robby runs only to end up in the arms of the very man he was trying to forget.
                                         *5 STARS *


Stormy Glenn is one of my favorite writers because she can take a character or a series and completely wrap me so into the story that I have to have more. I just love this series, the first book in this series was incredible I fell so in love with John Henry & Charlie but then she brought in the sp op guys and John Henry's brothers and I couldn't wait for the next book. So yeah I did a little happy dance since we get Robby's & Wren's book and again it's an incredible story that I adored. Wren I liked right from the first time we meet him in book #1 and we got a little bit of a tease with these two from that story, I enjoyed how this story plays out and how we're introduced to more people from this small town, besides the sex being so steamy that I had to constantly wipe off my Kindle screen the story is really interesting and basically kept me guessing till the end. I did crack up a lot over the tramp stamp (as the guys call it) it's a funny mystery with a really sweet love story all wrapped up in one. Of Course when John Henry fires his brother I was like WTF? but the story plays out from there and all will make sense. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this whole series book #3 is next!!!!
My Guardian Angelo


Going undercover to find the commander of his marine unit was supposed to be the easy part. When his cover is blown, Lieutenant Bill Harrison doesn’t know whether to hold on for the dangerous ride or jump. With a drug lord determined to take them out, Bill has to rely on his skills and the sexy guardian angel sent to save him.
 
                                                    *5 STARS*
 
This is another one that Holy Hell had me wiping off my Kindle screen it was so HOT!! This is Bill (John Henry & Robby's older brother) & Angelo's story, which starts out Hot and just keeps going, I like how even though Angelo is kinda a small dude he kicks ass and isn't a damsel in distress kinda guy, He actually saves Bill a couple times whose a big bad military guy. It's an undercover story gone wrong but the way Bill & Angel get involved is really sweet and sexy but also intense and even a little tear jerking thrown on. I can't say it's my favorite because I have loved every story of this series so far but it's a diffidently one of the tops for me. I just pre-ordered the 4th book which comes out tomorrow SQUEE!!! SO I GOTTA HIGHLY RECOMMEND.  

Alright peeps, be back soon and keep on reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment