Thursday, November 1, 2012

Craving (MIA Case Files #3) by K.C. Burn


Craving (MIA Case Files, #3)
On a mission tracking down werewolves, a mishap disables Agent Brandon Ellison, rendering him unfit for field duty. Unable to deal with the repercussions of the accident, Brandon moves away and Oliver Cardoso not only loses his partner, but his lover. Years later, when Brandon returns as head of MIA’s Research and Development team, the hurt, guilt and blame fester into jealousy and professional rivalry, making working together almost impossible.

When an equipment failure almost kills Oliver, it appears as though Brandon’s executing some sort of revenge. Determined to find out the truth, Brandon invites himself along on his first mission in years, with Oliver and his new partner. With an elusive portal and the Umbrae creating a previously unknown creature, hundreds of lives, including Oliver’s, are at stake. Although their attraction hasn’t waned in the intervening years, putting aside their differences creates a potentially fatal distraction and falling in love again might destroy them both.

                                                               4.5 STARS

This was my first book in this series, and honestly I wish I had read those first just to understand the world at little better although the romance/love story could easily be read as a stand alone the action/drama part was a little harder to understand without reading the first two books. I will be  buying those and I do want to read more to this story it's a very fascinating world but I really liked the attention that was taken in getting to know both MC's and what was going through their minds and besides the sex scenes were off the freakin' charts....fans self...I mean holy shit in the elevator...Wow Ok inner perv's done now. Once I got a little more info about the action plot line the characters took center stage Brandon was so adorable trying to hide his hearing aids from everyone including the man who was the cause of the reason for wearing them Oliver and he just cracked me up I swear he was mainly a horn dog through out this book but he becomes so sweet and protective of Brandon once their working the same case. I really enjoyed this relationship and like I said once I am more comfortable with the world I'm sure I will read it again and enjoy it even more. I Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment