Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lust & Wrath (Anything Goes #3) by Joyee Flynn


Lust & Wrath (Anything Goes, #3)
After Alex's betrayal, Mick wants to die from his broken heart and the guilt he feels for what Alex did. Beck can’t stand to see the man he loves blame himself for Alex’s actions. He tries to do everything he can to help Mick, but when Beck admits he’s loved Mick for years, it’s too much pressure for Mick’s fragile psyche.

Mick decides that what he needs is to distance himself from the memories and pressure. Instead, he buries himself in the new club and getting it on track to open on time. Except nothing goes as planned, and when Beck, after having quit his job as head of security for the club, is in trouble, he drops everything to help his friend.

Beck has a condition of his own before he’ll come back to work. Can Mick put his issues away and give Beck what he needs

                                                                   4.5 STARS

This is the third book in the Anything Goes series, the other two I had read a while back and really enjoyed so when I saw that Ms. Flynn was gonna write more for this series I was bouncing off walls. I had been waiting for Mick's story since the very first book, I wasn't disappointed either I mean I think it has to be hard to write a character that has been almost destroyed by betrayal and then have them not only learn to heal but to find love again. I liked that even though Mick was a Dom and a powerful Lust Demon he was also fragile in a way and insecure, he carries so much guilt but he also had his heart broken too. Beck has been in love with Mick for years and watched him go through guy after guy while secretly yearning for Mick, so when Mick's life falls apart Beck tries to hold him together. I really enjoyed reading this one and have already bought the next one in this series, I Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment