Thursday, November 8, 2012

Torched (Hellesgate #1) by Chloe Stow


Torched (Hellesgate, #1)
A house burns on the stark Kansas horizon...

Its flames make a New York businessman abandon the back road in hopes of helping, in hopes of being the hero instead of the villain for once...

His nerve is immediately tested as he witnesses a man run into the inferno. As the New Yorker risks all to save the stranger, his life becomes forever embroiled in both a madman's deadly game of fire and revenge, and a soldier's fight not only to save his family but to save his own soul...

The New Yorker is thirty-two-year-old Matthew Archer. He is a hard man to like, a harder man still to love. Few in the world make an effort at either.

The soldier is twenty-six-year-old Cane Summerfield. He is a hero, a man who gave up his independence to defend his country.

The men are two strong, fierce personalities, from backgrounds as different as heaven and hell. They should never have met, let alone fallen in love... but theirs is a story of Fate riding in on the coattails of sin.

Theirs is a story borne of fire...

                                                                          4.25 STARS

This story had me very confused at the beginning but their was just something about it that had me totally fascinated and I couldn't put it down. Eventually I began to get into this odd couple that took me by surprise, there is some major drama and I mean weird shit drama too, not just relationship stuff although there is that in there too. Matt & Cane are such a strange couple it's definitely an opposites attract kinda story and it's a fast love story too. But I'm so glad I bought it and I didn't realize that there are more in between this one and the one I already bought but I may just read it anyway and pick up the others later I really liked this story even with it's strange moments you can see these two falling in love and I enjoyed that. I recommend
 

No comments:

Post a Comment