Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Rookie Move by Sam B. Morgan


A Rookie Move
Fifteen years with the Los Angeles Police Department, Mike Graham is a seasoned cop and a damn good training officer. On the brutal streets of LA, he's witnessed every type of crime and taught countless rookies how to survive while they protect and serve. Nothing surprises him anymore. That is, until he meets Nathan York.

Nathan York shouldn't be a cop. With his Beverly Hills background and pretty boy good looks, he's fit for the land of movie stars and nose jobs. Too bad being LAPD is all he's ever wanted. No longer a rookie, he thinks he's ready for anything, even if the next challenge is working with his hard-assed yet magnetic ex-training officer.

Partners on the job, Mike and Nate both struggle with an attraction that has no place in their world. Their explosive chemistry reaches a point it cannot be ignored, but the same chemistry that consumes them could destroy the very thing that binds them together.

       
                                                                              5 STARS

I have read some really excellent books this past weekend, here's one that was recommended by one of my favorite review sights, I always feel confident that if she gives it a 5 star I'm gonna at least really like it. And I did, I've always been a fan of the tough Cops/Detectives that are gay, yeah I just find them sexy as hell, so that was a plus for this story right off the bat. But I also really enjoyed the characters Mike was that Alpha cop I enjoy reading about and he became such an interesting guy, from hiding his sexuality to falling for his partner, Nathan I just loved not only did he surprise me with his braveness (is that even a word o_0) but that once he knows what he wants he doesn't shy away he goes gungho after it which is Mike. There are some LMAO moments, some serious intense emotional ones and some seriously Hot sexy ones too, a perfect reading experience for me. It's got some angst but not overwhelmingly and the funny sexy moments balance it well so it was an enjoyable read that I'm gonna HIGHLY RECOMMEND

No comments:

Post a Comment