Monday, October 22, 2012

Texas Twist (Texas Soul #3) by Sara York


Texas Twist (Texas Soul, #3)
Life at Crazy Hills has become crazier, and the cowboys are misbehaving. Their worlds are turned upside down as lust leads them to places they never thought they would go.

For Erick McTavish, meeting the handsome young cowboy, Sterling White, is the first sign he may be able to put the pain and the flashbacks from his brutal abduction behind him for good. Too bad Sterling doesn’t seem to return those feelings.

Determined to remain straight, Sterling hates the walking, talking temptation that is Erick, yet he can’t seem to stop his desire to experience his first kiss with a man, but not just any man, only Erick will do. The tattered remains of Sterling’s denial are stripped away when fate steps in and wickedly hot passion ignites between the pair, leaving Sterling unable to imagine a life without Erick.

Meanwhile, the bonds of friendship between Gresh, Connor, Lane, and Riley are tested when dark desire leads them down a dangerous path twisting their relationship to the max, leaving all four men wondering if any relationship is possible after betrayal.


                                                                                 5 STARS

First thing I gotta say about this story is Holy Crap on a Cracker it was HOT!!! I'm talking stop reading so you can go talk a cold shower HOT! and if your like me and don't smoke this story may make you want to start LOL. It's is extremely sexy but it also has an absolutely fascinating story to it too This is book #3 in the Texas Soul series and I Love it. Each story so far has a way of bring each couple into basically what feels like a family, I love that we not only get a new set of MC's but we also get more involved in our previous couples lives and their involvement into each others. I won't lie it has some of the hottest sex scenes I have ever read and that is saying something considering how much I read. But the issues and trama's that each individual MC's has to deal with is intense and sometimes heart wrenching to witness but it just makes that character seem more real to me. No one is perfect we all make mistakes or are all afraid of the choices we make but I love a story that brings that home to me. It is a dramatic scenario but it was well written, I didn't feel the urge to cry the entire book and it had some really funny parts that cracked my ass up. Erick & Sterling were an interesting couple and the focal point in this book but my favorite parts was getting to know more about Gresh, Conner, Lane & Riley as not only couples but as in how they process their feelings for one another.  I hope we continue to get more to this series I feel it is fascinating and exciting. I Highly Recommend!

 Warning: Make sure your partner, wife, husband or lover is fully prepared for some intense stress reliving when your done reading this story...or at least you have fresh batteries LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment