Sunday, October 14, 2012

To Catch A Fox by Geoffrey Knight & Ethan Day


To Catch A Fox
Sex. Murder. Blackmail. Revenge. Life in the Big Easy can be a real bitch.

Meet Jon Fox, a sexy New Orleans private detective with more family secrets than even he knows about. But his latest case is about to bring more to the swampy surface than Fox himself could ever have guessed—

A polite old lady with a plot to murder a stranger;
A mother whose secret sent her insane;
An uncle with complete control over the family empire;
A father whose suicide might once again tear his family apart;
And a hot, handsome, clueless blond with a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yes, meet Jon Fox. A New Orleans private detective whose complicated life...just got a little more complex

                                                                 5 STARS
  
I absolutely Loved this book, now I will say it's not your typical love story, there is a love story in it it's just not the main storyline. That being said this is one intense action packed (I mean on the edge of your seat the entire book) I swear if this was a movie I would watch it again & again, it's exciting and sexy and just freaking fascinating. I loved the character of Jon Fox he's sexy, dangerous and deep inside insecure who also has so many issues you kinda think he'll never work through any of them. I also really liked the fact that I truly felt like I was visiting New Orleans, just by the indepth descriptions I could swear to almost being able to smell the swamps, flowers and even the heat no kidding the locations I could easily picture in my mind. There's a wealth of secondary characters that were just as fascinating and of course there's Tucker whom I just loved, this is where the love story comes in yes the sex is scorching HOT! but we get the emotion underlining it, there are issues between both Jon & Tucker but since this is a series (Yes I'm jumping up & down over that) it's a continuing struggle with them. I didn't know what to expect with this book, having read both Geoffrey Knight's book and Ethan Day (which I'm a huge fan of both) this book is the example of perfection from both authors writing styles combined. Since we are left with sort of a cliffhanger (not to say the book doesn't end well it does) I can not wait to read the next one, which I hope is coming out soon. If you want a fast paced action packed read, a love story with some major chemistry between the two main characters added in this is a book you need to read. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

No comments:

Post a Comment