Monday, February 13, 2012

My Subby Valentine by Amber Kell

When Kit loses a contest and approaches a dangerous Dom for submission, he learns that the man he lusted after from afar is a lot more complicated than everyone thinks.
Mason Briggs doesn't quite know what to do with the persistent submissive. Kit looks at Mase like he’s everything good and right in the world. After a murder accusation and trial, Mase just wants to protect his heart. What is he going to do about the sweet submissive who keeps walking through all of Mase's boundaries as if they aren't even there?When someone tries to tear the couple apart and threatens Kit's safety, Mase has to decide if he wants to go back to a life alone or fight for the man he's falling in love with.

                                           4.75 STARS 


I'm gonna admit that I'm a little biased on this author since Amber Kell is my favorite, I haven't read a book by her yet that i didn't love and her moon pack series is my top favorite series. so the only reason i gave this one a 4.75 stars is simple it was too short for me i could have continued read about Mase and Kit for a while longer Loved the chemistry and dialogue between these two. The chemistry is what makes or breaks a book for me Add in some drama and a little self doubt and you've got an awesome read. Of course don't forget the hot sex that always helps ;) My husband tells me i'm to picky but i don't think so i like a book that takes me away from the stress of my own life and can make laugh, smile or even cry (alittle don't want to sit around going thru a whole box of tissues while reading but a little is ok) I think this book is an excellent read! some BDSM but not enough to make me cringe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment