Monday, February 27, 2012

Vampire Wanted by Amber Kell

Nick only wanted a fling for the night; however, his one-night stand intends to keep him forever.

When Nick unwittingly picks up a vampire for his one-night fling, little does he know Damian has no plans of ever letting him go. Now with an overprotective lover, Nick has to find a way to save his friend from a young vampire holding a grudge.

                                       5 STARS

As usual I loved this book by Amber Kell, Every book so far that I have read from her has left me wanting, no needing to read the next one. I seem to get so wrapped up in her stories that I buy them as soon as i can find where their being sold. Vampire Wanted is no different, I got into the story by the first page and couldn't put it down till i finished it. It has it all sex, enough drama without being overkill, laughter and fun. I love a book that can make me laugh, and like I said I wanna read more of Nick's tales no thats not right i need to read more of Nick's tales, yeah thats more like it. Amber Kell you fr*ggin' Rock!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment