Monday, February 20, 2012

The Swimming Swan by Amber Kell & Stephani Hecht

When the sea god’s only son is told his fated mate is the marine biologist of his extremely wet dreams, Reef is beyond thrilled. Unfortunately, becoming human is harder than he thought, and if he doesn’t get the Arian Prince to acknowledge their blossoming love, he could become nothing but sea foam.

In this next story of the Cob Brothers, Swan Prince meets the Little Merman, and the stakes have never been higher as the battle over Aria continues to spill over to Earth. 
                                    4.75 STARS

What can I say my top two favorite authors of alltime have a series out together. OMG, yes i'm bouncing off walls. This is the second book in the Cob Brothers series, and so far my favorite, this one gave us more time to get to know the characters, so more time to fall in love with them. This series is so different from anything i've read it'll be a top ten for me, I mean you got 6 brothers who are princes in Aria a world in a different plane. You learn more about in the first book, which also helps with the whole evil sister trying to kill her brothers so she can be queen. each brother is cursed to turn into a swan during the day until they find their true loves  so the curse can be broken but also each brothers lives are tied to each other if one dies they all do. So their journey is to find one another and save their kingdom. Great storyline and I'm literally bouncing off walls waiting for the next one.
 
Alright back to this one Reef is the son of Pontus the undersea God. Who actually falls for Fisher the Arian prince before he's told that the prince is his destiny. Throw in a Ke$ha like Fairy Godmother and a smart but sarcastic Fairy and you've got some fun. I loved the comedy and they chemistry with these characters i can't wait to continue this story.
 
 I'm a happy ever after kinda gal, I wanna read to lose myself and get lost in another place, for me thats what these stories do for me it's like that commercial calagon take me away. A Great story will give that to me, better yet a Great series will have me thinking about it long after i've finished reading the book. Which this one does, i only have one complaint and thats having to wait so long for the next installment. I highly recommend this book and series, better yet i recommend both of these authors, they will entertain you beyond what you will expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment