Monday, September 17, 2012

Bound by Love (Bound #1) by T.A. Chase


Bound by Love (Bound, #1) Two cowboys fall in love. Its as simple and as complicated as that. Tyler Newsome is heading home to the Lazy N, tired of the rodeo and tired of always being his charismatic twins shadow. Its time he gets a life of his ownand maybe the man hes always dreamed of, too. Ren Alstons always been attracted to Tyler, but never made a move because of his own mental and emotional baggage. But after years spent taming his demons and gaining control in every aspect of his life, Ren sees the younger mans return as a sign of good things to come. But first, they have to deal with Tylers twin, past indiscretions and Rens brothers. Will these cowboys manage to build a strong foundation of trust and love? Or will their problems be too much for them? Warning: Explicit manlove. Hot naked cowboys, caramel sauce, spanking, whipping and a new twist on the old fashioned roll in the hay
 
                                                                 4 STARS
 
I really liked this story, not only because of the extremely Hot Cowboys (although I'm in no way complaining about that) the storyline was really interesting. I found it fascinating that the twins dad was so supportive and that really made this book work for me, ok the one twin's an ass but Tyler is soo sweet and always wants to make everyone else happy, that he puts his own happiness on the back burner. Ren knows what he wants and goes after his man, it's cute and funny and I loved Ren's brothers. Since I've had this book for awhile before reading it I'll have to see if the brothers have stories I would definitely want to read them too. It's a Hot Sexy Cowboy Love Story that I thoroughly enjoyed I Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment