Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Laying Down the Lawman (The Soul Collectors #2) by Alex Bowman


Laying Down the Lawman
The Soul Collectors, 2

Sheriff Jason McCall has been entrusted by his community to protect and serve. When dead bodies start littering the morgue, his investigations lead him to a world of creatures he never believed in. Questioning his own sanity, he closes in on the killers, never expecting to be attracted to one of the things that go bump in the night.

Elia comes to the area when he senses a spike in evil energy, knowing the Hell Demon Horde is behind the rash of deaths. When he’s nearly arrested by the local sheriff, he’s tempted to let the sexy lawman put him in cuffs and have his wicked way with him.

Bodies collide as they find solace in each other. Jason’s weary of joining their fight, bound by the oath he gave his neighbors. So, Elia pulls out all the stops to lay down his lawman.


                                                                           4.5 STARS 

I picked this one up because I liked the blurb I'm glad I did, even though this is a second book in a series ( I haven't read the first) I caught on well and never felt like I was missing anything by starting with this one. First thing this book was extremely HOT! holy crap on a cracker I mean WOW it's HOT. Now I will say that even though I got distracted repeatedly by all that HOT male action I enjoyed the storyline as well. These guys have plenty of issues to work out  and I loved how those were resolved Jason & Elia have lots of chemistry between the two but I liked how the talked with each other also. It was an exciting thrill ride of a story and I for one will be looking forward to the next one in this series, I believe we have the couple set up for that one but I'm not positive anyway I still wanna read it. I Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment