Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mate Healer (Dragonmen #4) by Amber Kell


Mate Healer (Dragonmen, #4)
His parents' violent ending, makes Lian Blythorpe vow to keep things light between himself and any partner. His promise is abandoned when he meets Nevair Dragonfang, the religious leader for an entire planet. One glance into Nevair's intense gaze and Lian melts. It only takes them coming together one time for Lian to find himself captured by his sexy mate to the point where he can't imagine life without him. Unfortunately, not everyone is please with their bond and one man's jealousy sends Lian to a trial by fire he may not survive.
                                                                4.75 STARS

Mate Healer is my favorite book in this series so far, it's funny, and exciting but my favorite part or character I should say is Lian I absolutely loved  his outlook on life, his humor and his sarcasm, face it he was just my fav. The storyline was fascinating also I really got into the mystery and meeting the new secondary characters. This book was just a joy to read and I gotta say Lian had much more faith in his mate than I would have...shivers....The test that is put to Nevair & Lian I truly don't think I could have withstood it. I'm still a little freaked out about but what an awesome twist. Kept me on the edge of my seat. I Highly Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment