Monday, June 4, 2012

Beach Balls (Balls to the Wall #3) by Tara Lain

Beach Balls
Adam James is so far in the closet he could find Narnia. But coming out would threaten all he’s built as the lead attorney for WMA Development, and the million dollars he can get when he finishes pushing a big land remediation project through the City Council. Then on an early morning scuba dive, Adam meets a tall, lean rebreather diver named Sky who makes him want to live a different life. But Adam’s dreams are shattered when he walks into the council meeting and finds the fire-breathing environmentalist who’s screwing up his chances of winning is none other than that same beautiful man. Sky Sea Mickeljohn doesn’t compromise, so how could he find himself lusting after a damned developer? And what happens when somebody open’s Adam’s closet door? These two better start telling the truth if they’re ever going to find world peace.
                                                4.75 STARS 

Everytime I read one of the Balls to the Wall series books it becomes my new favorite, it;s no different with Beach Balls. I loved the plot line, the chemistry between Adam & Sky, the sex scenes were scorching hot and the added humor really made this book for me. 

I really got why Adam stays in the closet, why? because they really are a lot of people who are homophobes out there. I mean look at who he works with right? anyway I enjoyed his look at his life and inner self. It felt deep and intense but it also makes you get to know and understand his character too. Sky I also liked his whole "looking at his own issues" role really made this book for me. I loved his line about how he realizes that saving the earth is wonderful, he had to realize that people also have to live on this earth and incorporate the two.

 I really really liked this story it's fun but sincere too. The on different sides of a serious issue was planned out nicely, I not only enjoyed this book I felt like I learned something too. And in a fun way. I so can't wait for Jerry's story, I recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment