Monday, June 25, 2012

Embracing the Unexpected by Ella Jade


embracing the unexpected
Sometimes love can be found where we least expect it.

When Parker Phillips, a successful attorney, has a confrontation with his friend Ava's abusive boyfriend, he finds himself facing assault and battery charges, and he's ordered to attend an anger management course. Parker, who has never been attracted to a man, is drawn to Dr. Jace Cross, the psychiatrist leading the class. But how can that be, since Parker is straight?

Jace accepted the fact that he was gay many years ago, and he's comfortable in his sexuality, but he's been single for some time now. He throws himself into his work to fill the lonely void.

Although sparks fly whenever they're together, Parker's reluctant to embrace these feelings he has for another man.

Can the sexy doctor help him discover who he truly is

                                                            
                                                                          4 STARS 

I enjoyed this story it was funny and engaging, and really sweet. The way Parker is so protective of Ava and how he owns up to his behavior made his character a very honest and sincere guy. I enjoyed how he doesn't realize he's gay but Ava gets it by the way he talks about his Anger Management teacher Dr. Jace Cross. Jace I liked just as well he's very attracted to Parker but doesn't push him into anything, he helps Ava and even the part where he doesn't believe that Tyler has nefarious reasons for seeing him again, I still loved this story like I said it was a funny, very sweet love story, where one of the characters comes to term with being gay, it might be too smooth for some but it worked for me. I'm a total sucker for a HEA, Yes I know that's rare in real life, but I don't want to read about real life that's why I read FICTION. I want the fantasy and the love can concur all why you say because that is what makes it so much fun to read for me anyway. I recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment