Wednesday, June 6, 2012

No Rest for the Wicked (Adam & Peter #2) by A.M. Riley


No Rest for the Wicked (Adam & Peter, #2)
Adam has gone through a lot of changes in the past year, a new taste for 'O' neg blood and allergy to sunlight being the least of them. Maybe it's the cute young grad student who has been sniffing around Adam's longtime sex partner, Peter. Or maybe immortality gives a man a little too much time to think. But Adam's feeling motivated to change a few of his ways. If he could just get Peter to stop working long enough to notice.

Peter has his own issues with dating a dead man. And after over a decade of being in love with a commitment-phobe, he's finding it hard to believe that Adam isn't sampling the goods of the hot young vampire he works with.

They manage their issues the way they always have. By not talking about them...until a high profile computer software genius turns up drained in Hollywood, revealing a new vampire gang in Los Angeles, and all of their troubles come to a head. There's no rest for the wicked.


                                                                      4.75 STARS 

Rarely will I love a sequel as much if not better than the first, this is one of those rare books. I absolutely love this couple Adam & Peter are such an odd, but interesting pair they have some amazing chemistry which is always apparent even from the first book. Both books are from Adam's pov but you really get a sense of what's going through Peter's head too. 

Adam is realizing that he loves Peter but he's on the verge of losing him, it takes some serious issues and Peter almost dying to see maybe he's not the best vampire for Peter. Although Peter has some different ideas about that. I'm telling you the intense Chemistry between these two is some of the best I've read. I'm impressed with the writing and storyline, I felt it was that good.

I have to admit I was a little scared at the end that it wouldn't end the way I so hoped it would, and it kept me on the edge of my seat the entire book.  If you want a fun interesting and different take on the vampire storyline this book is for you, I will now be looking for A.M. Riley books. I recommend cause this book ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment