Sunday, June 10, 2012

For the Love of Caden (Assassin/Shifter) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion

Caden Fournier has everything: Money, fame and an international business that's skyrocketing. But the one thing he really wants, money can't buy: Love. When fate puts him in the path of a speeding semi, Caden meets handsome paramedic Kellan Brady.

Kellan Brady has been waiting for his mate for as long as he can remember. Always wanting the fairy tale of true love, he ends up instead with an injured and angry Frenchman pinned in his BMW.

If they can get past their rocky start, can the two men build a relationship when both are hiding a secret?                        

                                 4.75 STARS
 
I adore this series, to the point I'm hooked and can't wait to read the next one. This one had me on pin & needles but also gave me more story on a few different characters, I also got some storyline for not only past characters but future ones too. This author has taken this reader on an amazing journey, where I have not only gotten my hot military type alpha guys, but also got sexy, tough as nails werewolves and even threw in some really sweet romantic moments. This is what I want to read where it's possible to fall in love at first sight or go to a fantasy place where love conquers all. I got some surprises that I did not see coming, which made this book even better for me.

Caden became a favorite character of mine in the last book, the way he helped Grayson find his way back to forgiving his mate was so sweet. Besides the fact that Caden is super rich accidents do happen, but fate steps in when Kellan comes to his rescue. I loved the romance it was fun and surprising but such a wonderful story, and I can't wait to read more. I highly Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment