Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wacky Wednesday by J.A. Rock

Wacky Wednesday
Things have been rocky lately for brat Jayk and his dominant partner Amon. Jayk, a college dropout, recently returned to school, while Amon, the HR director at a major financial firm, faces pressure at work. Their D/s partnership suffers as Jayk deals with his stress by acting out, and Amon deals with his by cracking down.

When Jayk and Amon wake one morning to find they’ve switched bodies, each is determined to prove he can handle his partner’s life for a day. But as the chaos builds, their swap proves more confusing, enlightening--and sexier--than they’d anticipated.

                                                5 STARS 

I laughed my ass off with this book, it is hilarious but  has some serious issues in it too. They are just dealt with in a way that will have you ROFL, first off  I loved the way Jayk reacts when he wakes up as Amon I mean I would have probably freaked out but Jayk is young so he takes it in stride. Especially when he finds he really likes playing with his lover's body, so Jayk decides to go do Amon job since he's in Amon's body cause he thinks Amon has it easy. Boy is he surprised and yes he does some really funny things, he learns so serious lessons and the chemistry & love between these two just rolls off the pages. Plus Jayk finds out he isn't as smart at Amon's job as he thought and doesn't know if he can fix his mistakes before he loses his lover's job.
  
Amon now has to learn how to be Jayk too, it's funny because like Jayk he thinks it's gonna be a piece of cake. Since they're sure they will switch bodies back by midnight since they've seen it in the movies LOL I loved that it just made this story that much more relaxed and fun for me. Amon gets to realize that it's not as easy being twenty-four again and that he has really let the love of his life down, so he does whatever it takes to let Jayk know how much he loves him. Meanwhile he gets Jayk fired from his job and makes his(Jayk's) friends think he's gone bonkers. 

This is one of those books that I will read again & again, I personally love to laugh (yes I'm also very sarcastic too.) but Wacky Wednesday had me in tears I was laughing so hard. It's a sweet love story on how we all can let work and everyday things get in the way of love sometimes. I highly recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment