Thursday, June 14, 2012

Feathers and Filth (Midnight Matings #16) by Joyee Flynn

Feathers and Filth (Midnight Matings, #16)
What happens at the UPAC conference if the guests don’t drink the bespelled toast? The elders thought up a backup plan… They can’t leave without a mating seal.

Fabian Norris snuck away from his overbearing aunt to have a little fun and meet some new people. When he sees an attractive smaller man, he worries someone might take advantage of him in all the chaos, and his protective instincts take over.

Magnus Duffy has a hatred of ogres that affects his very soul. A giant could be okay, though, if he comes in the package of Fabian, but when Magnus learns the truth of his mate’s species, the past comes back to ruin the happiness he finally thought possible.

Can these two men overcome something so dire that UPAC steps in to dissolve their mating? Or will they fight like they’ve never had to for the one they want?

                                                                        4 STARS

This is one of the Midnight Matings books, I love this series not only is each book written by one of three of my favorite writers these books are entertaining and enjoyable. Each one is about different shifters and how they (mostly) accidentally end up mated to each other, they have to learn how to get along, and how to coexist. It's a very detailed and exciting series.

Feathers & Filth was very different, I liked this story it wasn't my favorite in the series but it was good. It did have more drama than usual but I couldn't help picturing the Hulk instead of Shrek as the Ogre LOL. Fabian & Magnus both took me a little bit to really like as they just didn't feel like they fit for me, I kinda feel like it was a little forced. Don't get me wrong it's a good story just not one I loved. I still recommend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment