Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Last Stop by Lou Harper


Last Stop
When love drifts into his life, danger isn’t far behind.

Sam Mayne’s life is as dull as the dishwater in his small-town Montana diner, and that’s just how he wants it. Quiet, uneventful, safe from his shadowy past. The breezy young drifter who answers his help-wanted ad makes him uneasy in ways he dare not examine too closely. Except he can’t help but be pulled in by Jay Colby’s spunky attitude, endless stories, and undeniable sex appeal.

Fresh off yet another romantic disaster, Jay doesn’t understand his attraction to the taciturn line cook, but there’s no fighting the chemistry that lands them in bed together. Where Sam’s subtly dominant streak takes command, and Jay delights in discovering the pleasures of his submissive side.

Safe in the assumption their relationship is temporary, neither lover holds back when the heat is on. Until Sam’s deadly past catches up with them with a vengeance, forcing him to drop the life he’s built, pick up his lover, and run. As danger cuts closer to the bone, Sam and Jay are forced to face the truth. About themselves, about the depth of their love—and the newly forged bonds that are about to be tested to the limit.
                                                               4 STARS


I actually struggled for words on this review I did really enjoy the storyline very much, loved the action and drama in it. But the two main characters didn't do it for me I just didn't feel the chemistry between them, they did have a good storyline on getting into their relationship but I just couldn't help feeling like they were missing something. Of course the action in this book was exciting and on the edge of my seat action packed and that kept me completely hooked to this book. I will say by the end I really did like Sam & Jay together and wanted a HEA very badly. Plus there was plenty of comedy and (my personal favorite) sarcasm that I enjoyed mostly from Jay but it keep my laughing throughout the whole thing. I recommend cause the action storyline was awesome. Of course the sex scenes were pretty damn HOT too. (my other personal favorite LOL)
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment