Sunday, May 20, 2012

Best Laid Plans (Assassin/Shifter #5) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion

The men of the super-secret Skull Blaster unit have put down their weapons long enough to find love - and even husbands - from Arizona to Alaska and the Olympic Peninsula. Now their new families and friends are hoping to find their own happily-ever-afters. Werewolf Sawyer Quinton’s brothers have finally found their mates in the Drake brothers, Dakota’s former packmates. Things get off to a rocky start but love conquers all. Or does it? Can the Drakes overcome the gay bashing they suffered at their father’s hands and be true to themselves and the men they love? Or are some lessons just too hard to unlearn?
                                 4.75 STARS 

I don't know what exactly it is that makes me love this series so much, but I'm completely hooked on it. Best Laid Plans is actually two stories in one Grayson & Xander are brothers who find out that their mates are not only brothers too but their new bosses. The first chapter had me LMAO but mad as hell for the young Quinton brothers too, the struggle that Jagger & Taylor have such a hard time with coming out because of what their father Carson did to them that their pretend straightness really was more hilarious than serious. But when they realize they may lose their mates they learn how to overcome their fear instead. The addition of Caden was fun too, plus I got to revisit with some of my favorites Riley, Dakota, Sawyer and their mates we also get to meet some characters for future stories Can't wait!
It's not a very long story but I enjoyed it so much I really really want to read the next one asap!  I recommend

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! A friend of mine told me if I ever felt like shit over a bad review, to come read yours! LOL I feel SO much better.

    ReplyDelete