Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dangerous Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies #10) by Anitra Lynn McLeod

Dangerous Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies #10)
Opposites may attract, but when everything conspires to push you apart, what can possibly be strong enough to hold you together?

Ultra-rich businessman and wolf-shifter Maxwell Wallace gets what he wants regardless of the consequences, and that includes a mate outside his species. Claiming bear-shifter Quinn English violates not only the laws of nature, but those of their warring clans. Heedless of the danger, Maxwell refuses to have his lust denied.

Quinn's life has revolved around academics and football, but suddenly, with one foolish bet, Quinn has placed himself at the mercy of a notorious Dom. All Quinn wanted was to explore his submissive side. He had no idea he was part of a greater legacy of animal shifters. By the time he finds out, it's too late to run.

Will Quinn and Maxwell learn to work together, or will they forfeit their lives and destroy the very foundations of the Twin Pines Grizzlies?

                                                                 4.75 STARS 

Dangerous Alpha at first I felt a little lost, but this book ended up being my favorite so far not only because of the extremely Scorching sex scenes(BTW that melted my ice cream) but I loved the twist to this story I didn't see it coming and that was a blast. I loved how it was a hell of alot of work to get these two together and at times wondered if it would work at all. It was sexy, and intense but one hell of a fun story I really enjoyed the sexy chemistry between Quinn & Max cause Damn it was HOT! And yes I know I'm being perrvy again but oh well LOL I'm so recommending this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment