Monday, May 7, 2012

The Half-Breed Who Found His Other Half (Mate or Meal #10) by Scarlet Hyacinth


The Half-Breed Who Found His Other Half (Mate or Meal, #10)
Wolf or ram? Incubus or Sidhe? Isaac and Chantay have always faced the prejudice behind these questions. Their lives are continuous battles. But one fateful meeting changes the course of their destinies forever.

Isaac Wade has many people who love him. Even so, he knows none of them grasp the pain of being torn between two conflicting natures. He starts to believe that no one ever will, but he is proven wrong when his path crosses that of Chantay Arceneau.

For Chantay, meeting Isaac is a surprise, one he doesn't know how to deal with. All his life, he has struggled to suppress his incubus instincts, and the sexual chemistry between him and Isaac threatens to shatter those walls.

Just as unexpected circumstances cause Isaac and Chantay to mate, new enemies emerge, threatening their budding relationship. Can love defeat the prejudice and hatred trying to pry the couple apart?


                                                       4.5 STARS 

This is book 8 of the Mate or Meal series, I was at odds on this one I loved it don't get me wrong but as of book one I barely forgave Elder Wade for his prejudice that started this series so I thought he'd learned his lesson since then but as luck would have it he's at it again butting in to his sons lives. I really wanted to kick his ass in this one I mean really?

Isaac is a half breed half wolf/half ram so he's already had a pretty crappy way to go, then at a gathering at the Cunninghams he meets his mate another half breed Chantay half sidhe/half incubus they mate but Isaac's father wants to separate them  and when he sends Isaac on a mission it goes to hell in a hand basket, I mean seriously it's bad I actually started to wonder if we may lose some major characters from previous books, gotta say it kept me on my toes.

I recommend this one but you should really read this series it is really good I have enjoyed every book so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment