Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Still Waters (Sanctuary #4) by RJ Scott


Still Waters (Sanctuary #4)
Adam is given an assignment -- to work with a man he hates. The same man that didn't trust him two years before and destroyed their relationship in a single day.

Lee is adamant that he needs to understand why Adam betrayed the Bureau and the Bullen case is the perfect cover to get back in his ex lover's life.

Against the backdrop of Sanctuary and the Bullen case, can they both realise not everything they saw was real?


                                                  4.5 STARS 

First off I loved Still Waters it's my favorite book so far in the Sanctuary series, I really liked the chemistry between Adam & Lee at the end of the last book and this book just proves that I was right. These two are more than hot together their combustible, I was like Damn I'll never look at another conference table the same way.

The ensuing friction between the MC's is completely believable and well written,  I mean I totally get why Adam's kinda an ass you would be too if your partner didn't believe or trust you. It took me a little longer to like Lee, but he eventually made me just love his character. The way the action is brought out in this book seriously took me off guard, I was surprised even thinking I knew who the bad guy was I really thought it was gonna go another way. But I really liked the way it did happen. 

I recommend it's really an exciting story, and the characters are just amazing in their interactions with each other, Great Job Ms. Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment