Saturday, March 31, 2012

An Alpha's Pride by Stormy Glenn (Tribal Bonds #2)


An Alpha's Pride (Tribal Bonds, #2)Carlton Gregory is the alpha of his wolf pack. Daniel Everson is the electus of vampire tribe. Wolf shifters and vampires do not mix—ever. There is a deep hatred between their two people going back centuries.

So, when Daniel discovers that Carlton is his anamchara, he can think of only one thing to do. Make the powerful alpha submit to him. But tying Carlton down to his bed doesn't turn out quite like Daniel expects. He doesn't want to break the strong alpha but the more time he spends with Carlton, the more Daniel finds he's willing to submit to the alpha.

When danger starts to come at them from every direction, Daniel and Carlton learn that they have to rely on each other to survive. There's a traitor in their midsts and hunters trying to kill them. Add in the pride deeply ingrained in both of them, and learning to compromise is almost as impossible as bringing their people together. But Daniel and Carlton have one thing working in their favor—giving up their pride might just not be as bad as they thought.


                                                                    4.75 STARS

I actually flew through reading this book cause I couldn't put it down, it was not only sexy as hell, but a really good story i mean we added some secondary characters that I sooo hope we get to their story. But we also get more about this series and that makes for a great series.

As it starts off with one hell of a sex scene...needed to stop for a glass of ice water....sorry i do mean one HOT sex scene. Daniel is head of a vampire tribe which we get to meet in the first book, he's tough and bossy and I loved him.

Carlton is Alpha of his pack, and extremely bossy in his own rite. These two go through some crazy things to be together but their mates and neither wants to stay away from each other. Throw in some bad guys and some prejudice between vamps and wolves and you get a hilarious and engaging story.

I recommend this story but this series is even better, I can't help it Ms.Glenn stories always entertain me I'm either rolling on the floor laughing, wiping tears, or biting my nails. I like to be entertained and she hasn't disappointed me yet. I love happy endings that's what makes a book worth it for me or one hell of a cliffhanger knowing I'll get another book coming soon. If you love to be entertained read a Stormy Glenn book, because of her I have found other authors that I thoroughly enjoy to read and usually pre order their books.

No comments:

Post a Comment