Friday, March 9, 2012

Laurel Heights by Lisa Worrall

Detectives Scott Turner and Will Harrison are sent undercover after an apparent murder/suicide in Laurel Heights, an exclusive gay housing community. Will the two closeted officers be able to hide their attraction while each believing the other is straight? And is there a killer amongst them waiting to claim his next victim?
                                5 STARS 
Ok here's the thing, Ms. Worrall you have me in awe. Plain and simple Laurel Heights is Awesome, not only was I completely stumped and surprised on who the villian was, we're left with one hell of a cliff hanger, which i sincerely hope theres a sequel. Please, Please, Please. Yes I'm begging!

I fell head over heels for both main characters, Scott is a cutie who was brought up with some much homophobic crap that you totally understand why he acts the way he does, but you also see his deep dark crush on fellow detective Will.
 And Will is a big bad detective, who secretly crushes on Scott. And both have the funniest one liners and sarcastic remarks that had me laughing my ass off. Add in some really hot sex, some secondary characters and 2 female best friends and you have an Amazing story. Lisa Worrall I'm bowing down to you for this masterpiece, I frikkin LOVED it!

You have to get this book its a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment