Sunday, March 25, 2012

Darcy Burke by Joyee Flynn (Beyond the Marius Brothers 2)

Darcy Burke (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #2)
In a world where humans and paranormals coexist in secret and where they are at war with soulless demons, vampires dream to be united with their mates.

Darcy Burke is a strong and caring vampire warrior who lost his family long ago. After so many casual hookups, he bumps into a man who he longs to love and support for the rest of his life.

Ayden Magee is a werewolf who has been stuck in his wolf form and is desperately trying to find a way to save his brothers. When Darcy helps him change back, Ayden sees the possibility of a future with this man, one filled with the tenderness and love he has been missing.

Will Darcy and Ayden be able to save Ayden's brothers and build a lasting relationship together, or will their differences and their pasts be too much for them to conquer?

                                               4.5 STARS


Ok this story is part whole Marius Brothers world, and to get the most awesomeness outta this story is a good idea to have read those. I really enjoyed this one not only did it bring together some of my favorite characters it introduced me to more that I really think I will love. 


Darcy we met in the previous A Zane Po' Boy book, he's a vampire warrior. He meets Ayden who is trapped in wolf form, they realize their mates and Darcy orders Ayden to shift back, which he finally can since Darcy is his mate. They have extremely Hot! sex....And I mean Hot!sex...the decide to rescue Ayden's brothers from the evil pack Alpha Paul. 


I really recommend this entire series starting with the Marius Brothers I think you will totally enjoy it. I love a series that makes me think that it's a tv series that I get to watch every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment