Monday, March 5, 2012

The Dom For His Alpha by Christine Shaw (Dark Times 1)

[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Consensual BDSM Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves, vampires, demons, spanking, sex toys, HEA]
Dark faces the fact he will never enjoy the feel of a whip or a flogger on his ass again. The new alpha of the light pack cannot be seen as weak. Until the following morning when Dark answers his door to the sexiest vampire doctor he has ever seen, his mate.
After a day of unbridled passion between the sheets, Kai and Dark get thrust back into reality. When they see a man strapped helpless in a BDSM club, can they rescue him in time, or will they unleash a new threat upon them?
As a lust demon, Harry always knew he would have a mate with a high sex drive, but once he had met "master," everything had turned pear-shaped. Now with two mates who love him dearly, can they overcome a threat that may be bigger than they realize, and will Dark finally get to submit?
With the supernatural high council present, will the light pack succeed in ridding themselves of the enemy?
A Siren Erotic Romance
                              4.75 STARS 
 This is the first book from Ms. Shaw that I've read and I gotta say I loved it. From start to finish, i was pleasantly surprised. Dark as an Alpha werewolf being a submissive to Vampire doctor Kai being a Dom and throw in a lust demon Harry and you get one kickass story. I loved the fact that you have exotic names like Dark and Kai and give the Demon the name Harry (I know it doesn't take much to excite me LOL). 

I enjoyed the storyline, and since this is the first book in a new series, I got excellent information on the characters and their rules and laws etc. that makes me want to read the next one now! I know I gotta wait but this author will definitely be put on my pre-order as soon as possible list. This book and surely this series is a must recommend! I hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment