Tuesday, March 27, 2012

True Colors by Clare London


True Colors
From the very first, Zeke Roswell and Miles Winter are like oil and water. After a tragic fire claimed his brother's life, Zeke's personal and professional life spiraled out of control, and now he has no choice but to sell his gallery to cover his debts. Enter successful entrepreneur Miles, who buys it and plans to make a commercial success out of Zeke's failure. Their initial hostility stands no chance against the strong passion that ambushes them. Zeke's talent and lust for life intoxicate Miles, and Zeke finds Miles' self-assurance and determination equally fascinating. But it's not until an unsolved mystery of violence and stolen sketches threatens to sabotage any chance at happiness that Miles and Zeke realize they have a chance at all

                                                           4.5 STARS 

I've had this book on my kindle for a while, I had read a review that it'll make you cry, I don't like a book that makes me cry non stop I mean  a little is okay but not lets go thru a box of tissues and feel depressed the rest of the day, nope can't deal with that. So I put it off and could seriously kick my own ass, I mean yes this book had some drama, but damn between the action and the extremely HOT sex I didn't have time to cry, I could NOT put this book down. Now I'm not saying it was perfect for me there were still questions left unanswered for me.

And dammit am I the only one who fell head over heels for the secondary best friend Red, I want his story please. I loved this character, and the MC's Miles & Zeke you can feel what their going through even when you want to smack em' upside the head. I was totally surprised by the villain i didn't see that coming.

I recommend this book cause its a great read, sex drama action and a really good love story, can't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment