Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Strength of a Gamma by Kim Dare (Pack Discipline 2)


The Strength of a Gamma (Pack Discipline, #2)
Book two in the Pack Discipline SeriesGamma wolf Steffan may have been in love with his best friend for years, but he knows that's not enough. Francis deserves a more dominant mate, and Steffan intends to make sure he gets one.
Steffan has been best friends with Francis ever since the younger wolf joined the pack after his own parents died. He's been in love with him for just as long. But when a new beta joins their pack, he knows it's time to step aside and let Francis form a bond with a more dominant wolf.
Francis has no idea why Steffan's been acting so strangely since the new wolves joined their pack. When he discovers the truth, he starts to question things he'd never thought to doubt before. What if he has no interest in a dominant mate? What if he could find the perfect partner far closer to home?
Everything is about to change for Francis and Steffan. The only question is: are the gammas strong enough to cope?
                                                         4.5 STARS

Now this is where my OCD comes in to play, once I love a series I have to read the next one or I will go nuts, it's this weird fascination I have of needing to know what happens next it's kinda funny when I find a book I love and the next one is months away from being published I really am impossible to deal with I obsess over it til it here. But anyway lets get back this series, yes I'm loving this one alot my absolute favorite so far is the first book but damn they are all so good I finished two and three last night.

Steffan is a big guy but a sweet nice quiet kinda guy. Who thinks he has to be extra careful around anyone smaller wolf or not. He's in love with his best friend but thinks Francis deserves someone who can be strong and in charge, so he tries pushing Francis to the new Beta even though it'll break Steffans heart.

Francis is a smaller Gamma that went through something horrible as a child, he's been best friends with Steffan for a very long time, and things seem great until he and Steffan go after their Alphas at a BDSM club, then everything changes. Francis finds out he got a interesting dominate streak and that Steffan has a submissive one. He also accidentally finds out that Steffan has been in love with him for a very long time. And thats where the fun begins, I will say Ms. Dare really knows how the write one hell of a Hot sex scene cause damn...sometimes after her scenes I gotta stop and fan myself...

I really recommend this book and this series, I'll be reviewing the third book in a few minutes. I love a book that makes me want to hug a character and invest in that character now thats a writer. Kim dare is one of those that makes me care.

No comments:

Post a Comment