Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mine by Mary Calmes


Trevan Bean has a job that’s going from illegal to frightening, a boyfriend who may not be in his right mind, and a guardian angel who might actually be evil incarnate. Add to that the reappearance of his boyfriend’s estranged family, death threats, kidnapping, and the struggle of saving money to realize a dream, and Trevan has a lot on his plate. But Trevan is up to the challenge: he promised Landry a happily ever after, and Landry’s going to have it if it kills him!

It just might.

Landry Carter was a broken doll when they met two years ago but has grown into a partner who can stand at Trevan’s side… most of the time. Now that Trevan’s life just got scary—and Landry just got himself kidnapped—Trevan has to hope Landry’s love stays strong through this newest challenge, because the happily ever after won’t happen if Trevan has to go it alone.
                                   4.5 STARS 

Mine has got to be one of the most interesting books I have ever read, I can't even think of where to start. I loved the way this author really seemed to get & explain what bi-polar really is, I have a niece that is bi-polar and I swear I could see similarities with the character of Landry.
 
 Landry was really an amazing character, I mean one minute he was freaking me out and another i wanted to cuddle him and tell him it was gonna be okay. And i so wanted to kick his family's ass for the way he was treated. UGH! they made me so mad. 
 
Trevan on the other hand at first i didn't think i was gonna like him, but once I got how much Landry really means to him. And they way he wants to protect him is so intense, I mean everybody wants someone who would love them no matter what right? Even though he is in a eyebrow raising career, his heart is in the right place.
 
And Conrad, hell I so want to read his story, I was so fascinated by his character he needs his own story, Please Ms. Calmes? Your a brilliant writer I truly think you could pull it off no problem. You have to read this story it's intense but a heart-warming story too.

No comments:

Post a Comment