Monday, March 26, 2012

Marrick's Promise by Kim Dare (Thrown to the Lions #2)


Marrick's Promise (Thrown to the Lions, #2)
Marrick thinks that being thrown to the lions will be the ultimate adrenaline rush, and he’s not disappointed. But his plan is to try everything life has to offer once. He has no intention of visiting the lions again.

Blaine and Luther don’t expect to give any of the human sacrifices they share another thought once they leave the den. This man’s different. They have no intention of letting this one go. The only question is, while they are willing to share Marrick with each other, are they willing to share each other with a human who could become as important to each of them as they are to each other?

                                                         4 STARS


This is the second book in this series, where I absolutely loved the first this one was just pretty good for me. I kinda felt like I was a little bit thrown off by Marrick I get that he's an adrenalin junkie but he came across as kinda a jerk, I really felt more for Blaine & Luther than I did for Marrick. Of course the writing is still awesome I just didn't connect with one of the characters, I still got more into this series and have already bought the next two.


Marrick being the adrenalin junkie he is, really seems to not get that he's wormed his way into the hearts of Blaine & Luther. And the poor Lions seem to be completely clueless as to what humans need,  I love learning about more of the Lions especially Kelfir I have a feeling he's gonna be my favorite. We also get another look at Arslan & Ryland too, and the sex is Hot! 




I'm still gonna recommend this book because I believe Ms. Dare can tell one hell of a story, and you will find something that connects you in each one she writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment