Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Decisions We Make by RJ Scott


The Decisions We Make
Daniel Keyes is an orphan, fostered by the Walkers. The product of a lonely childhood, he is thrown into the chaos of the Walker family and into the life of his new foster brother Jamie.

This story is the journey of Daniel and Jamie finding their place in the world. Through Jamie being a victim of hate crime to coming out to family and friends, there are many decisions the boys have to make before they become men


                                                 4.75 STARS 

RJ Scott has done it again, this book is awesome, I cried a lot, but I also laughed and became so wrapped up in this story that I couldn't put it down. I don't usually like to read about so much sadness & strife but God this author digs into my heart and doesn't let go till the end of the story. It's a cute coming out story but also has so much learning and growing up in it that I wish I could actually meet these characters their wonderful.

Daniel all I can say is my heart broke so many times for this kid it was intense, and Jamie I connected with in so many ways, their family was so supportive and encouraging which was so great. Even though I don't really like bashing storylines this one worked very well in this story. I recommend this book it's a beautiful read, I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment