Friday, April 20, 2012

How We Operate by AR Moler

How We Operate
Chris Kearney is a surgeon working the Emergency Room at a large hospital near the bad part of the city. After operating on and losing a teenaged patient, he runs into Drew Hayden, an undercover vice cop. Connecting over a kid who tried to get out of gang lifestyle and still died, the two men check each other out. When they run into each other at the grocery store, they are more than happy to reconnect and pleased to find that neither of them had read the signals wrong.

It’s hard for a cop and a doctor, especially an undercover cop and an emergency room doctor, to find time to meet, date and do all the other things a burgeoning relationship requires, but somehow Chris and Drew manage. Their lives are full and sometimes difficult. Will they get through the traumas and troubles of the first year and a half of their relationship? And, when they get there, what will the other side look like?

                          
                                                               4.5 STARS 

I gotta admit I liked this story, it was fast paced but I still got the story between Chris & Drew, it actually felt really real, the time limit was good not too fast not too slow. This is also the first book that I have read by this author. The only complaint was they had an intense amount of drama between the two of them was almost too much that I was wondering if they could make it, but turns out sometimes love is stronger. Its an intense story but I truly loved it maybe because the MC's reminded me of real people and their reactions to certain situations were believable. 

I'm recommending this story cause I think you'll love like I did it was a shorter story but very intense and a beautiful love story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment