Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tomfoolery by Lou Harper


Tomfoolery 

Ben Hammond is a nerdy computer programmer with a yen for anime, comic books, and the handsome stranger he keeps seeing at the coffee shop. As he's working up the nerve to ask the guy out, he has no idea that getting his man is only half the story.
                                       4.25 STARS 
This was a free read from amazon that I downloaded and I'm so glad I did I have found some really great authors from free reads I check it everyday. This is a short story but I got a really great love story, some drama, and some hot sex outta it. I've also added Lou Harper to my must check out other books by this author list (yeah I have a list for that). I'm recommending this story because it was just so cute and I really liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment